Aural Sculptors - The Stranglers Live 1976 to the Present


Welcome to Aural Sculptors, a blog aimed at bringing the music of The Stranglers to as wide an audience as possible. Whilst all of the various members of the band that have passed through the ranks since 1974 are accomplished studio musicians, it is on stage where the band have for me had their biggest impact.

As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan.

Needless to say, this site will steer well clear of any officially released material. As well as live gigs, I will post demos, radio interviews and anything else that I feel may be of interest.

In addition, occasionally I will post material by other bands, related or otherwise, that mean a lot to me.

Your comments and/or contributions are most welcome. Please email me at adrianandrews@myyahoo.com.


Sunday 8 September 2013

Neville Staple Shepherds Bush Empire London 5th April 2008

 


Following on from the preceding Coventry post, here's a short set from Neville and his band when supporting The Beat.

FLAC: On its way!

MP3: http://rapidshare.com/files/1078794927/Neville%20Staple%20Shepherds%20Bush%20Empire%205th%20April%202008MP3.zip

Artwork: http://rapidshare.com/files/20232136/Neville%20Staple%20Shepherds%20Bush%20Empire%205th%20April%202008AW.zip

01. Intro
02. Man At C&A
03. Little Bitch
04. Simmer Down
05. Sammy Dead
06. A Message To You Rudy
07. Call Me Names
08. Gangsters
09. Guns Of Navarone
10. It Doesn't Make It Alright
11. Rat Race
12. Do The Dog
13. On My Radio
14. Pressure Drop
15. Monkey Man
16. Ghost Town
17. Nite Klub

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recording Adrian, I hope you had a good night.

    cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance of a re up please?
    and please will you add my latest blog to your blog list.
    www.lifeinmonochrome.com
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonchey, sorry for the delay..... trouble at blogspot central! I think that the rapidshare links should be live again now, but may be slow. Email me alternatively and I'll get the gig to you by another means. Cheers, Adrian.

    ReplyDelete