Aural Sculptors - The Stranglers Live 1976 to the Present


Welcome to Aural Sculptors, a blog aimed at bringing the music of The Stranglers to as wide an audience as possible. Whilst all of the various members of the band that have passed through the ranks since 1974 are accomplished studio musicians, it is on stage where the band have for me had their biggest impact.

As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan.

Needless to say, this site will steer well clear of any officially released material. As well as live gigs, I will post demos, radio interviews and anything else that I feel may be of interest.

In addition, occasionally I will post material by other bands, related or otherwise, that mean a lot to me.

Your comments and/or contributions are most welcome. Please email me at adrianandrews@myyahoo.com.


Thursday 23 August 2012

Place Du Palais Brussels 12th August 2012


Here's a recent one, fresh from Dime (thanks go to the original uploader, totem13) and uploaded here in the original lossless format only.

From the Brussels Summer Festival we have a solid shortened festival set from the band.

FLAC: https://we.tl/t-X9dTLm2xQ3

Artwork: https://we.tl/t-OzV2xEDbj5

01. Introduction
02. 5 Minutes
03. Burning Up Time
04. Sometimes
05. Hey! Rise Of The Robots
06. Hanging Aound
07. Time Was Once On My Side
08. Golden Brown
09. Always The Sun
10. Boom Boom
11. Peaches
12. Walk On By
13. Lost Control
14. Duchess
15. All Day And All Of The Night
16. No More Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment