Aural Sculptors - The Stranglers Live 1976 to the Present


Welcome to Aural Sculptors, a blog aimed at bringing the music of The Stranglers to as wide an audience as possible. Whilst all of the various members of the band that have passed through the ranks since 1974 are accomplished studio musicians, it is on stage where the band have for me had their biggest impact.

As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan.

Needless to say, this site will steer well clear of any officially released material. As well as live gigs, I will post demos, radio interviews and anything else that I feel may be of interest.

In addition, occasionally I will post material by other bands, related or otherwise, that mean a lot to me.

Your comments and/or contributions are most welcome. Please email me at adrianandrews@myyahoo.com.


Saturday 7 December 2019

Blondie Enmore Theatre Sydney 6th December 2012


Just a day late but here are Blondie in 2012 doing what they do. The Stranglers support set can be found here).

FLAC: https://we.tl/t-WuoR8h5oRV

Artwork: https://we.tl/t-EMrZxRegcP

01. Dreaming
02. Hanging On The Telephone
03. Union City Blue
04. Love Doesn't Frighten Me
05. D-Day
06. Call Me
07. What I Heard
08. Wipe Off My Sweat
09. The Tide Is High
10. Lights
11. Atomic
12. Rapture

01. Mother
02. One Way Or Another
03. One Way Or Another (Continued)
04. Encore Break
05. Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
06. Heart Of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment