Aural Sculptors - The Stranglers Live 1976 to the Present


Welcome to Aural Sculptors, a blog aimed at bringing the music of The Stranglers to as wide an audience as possible. Whilst all of the various members of the band that have passed through the ranks since 1974 are accomplished studio musicians, it is on stage where the band have for me had their biggest impact.

As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan.

Needless to say, this site will steer well clear of any officially released material. As well as live gigs, I will post demos, radio interviews and anything else that I feel may be of interest.

In addition, occasionally I will post material by other bands, related or otherwise, that mean a lot to me.

Your comments and/or contributions are most welcome. Please email me at adrianandrews@myyahoo.com.


Saturday 18 February 2017

TV Smith (with Leigh Heggarty) 12 Bar Club London 7th December 2012


A coupe of merry minstrels! Here's one of the occasional musical collaborations of TV Smith and Leigh Heggarty, here captured in Soho's famed Denmark Street with a set that fully spans Tim's long career as an angry shouter!


FLAC: https://we.tl/mOM0XTHp8r

Artwork: https://we.tl/2od9ZehVHC


No comments:

Post a Comment