Aural Sculptors - The Stranglers Live 1976 to the Present


Welcome to Aural Sculptors, a blog aimed at bringing the music of The Stranglers to as wide an audience as possible. Whilst all of the various members of the band that have passed through the ranks since 1974 are accomplished studio musicians, it is on stage where the band have for me had their biggest impact.

As a collector of their live recordings for many years I want to share some of the better quality material with other fans. By selecting the higher quality recordings I hope to present The Stranglers in the best possible light for the benefit of those less familiar with their material than the hardcore fan.

Needless to say, this site will steer well clear of any officially released material. As well as live gigs, I will post demos, radio interviews and anything else that I feel may be of interest.

In addition, occasionally I will post material by other bands, related or otherwise, that mean a lot to me.

Your comments and/or contributions are most welcome. Please email me at adrianandrews@myyahoo.com.


Friday, 18 September 2026

Rat Kings Demos

 


Not much to write home about with this well known bootleg. Nice at the time I suppose, a cobbled together collection of demos covering a period of eleven years, with JJ's 'Girl From The Snow Country' thrown in. I guess this would be one of the last 'classic' bootlegs. I cannot think of many that were produced after 1991. Anyway it is here for completeness. Search Rat Zone for better!







 

2 comments:

  1. Rat Zone is no more..been gone for years..unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant the Rat Zone entries on this site. Most of the fantastic bootlegs that those responsible digitised have a home on Aural Sculptors.

      Delete