Live Recordings 1976 to Date

▼

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The Stranglers Shirt From The Mysterious East

On our recent foray north of the border, it came to our attention that there was something of a proliferation of the T-shirt pictured above. I'm sure that you would agree that it is a rather fetching piece of cloth inspired by the Raven era releases.

So my question is.... apart from being Scottish (sadly, I do not qualify here, despite my family name), how does one get one's grubby little hands on such an item?

6 comments:

  1. IF......you get your hands on one lemme know how and where it came from please.... I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one too!!
      Krisinblack

      Delete
  2. I have also seen people wearing the Bearlins
    Sweatshirt to no avail

    ReplyDelete
  3. ON THE BAY NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got one, but it's top secret ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one and have worn it abroad in Thailand and you'd be surprised how popular the stranglers are.

    p.s.The t-shirt ?
    They cam across the west sea....

    ReplyDelete